Summer's and Kestra's Paradise!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Summer's and Kestra's Paradise!

A site dedicated to people who are not in the family, and have been affected by the closing of CCF!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Lakeside High

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Kai_Takamini

Kai_Takamini

Lakeside High - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lakeside High   Lakeside High - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 3:33 pm

Kai had just finished another fight with a new initiate to his club. His face was covered with some dirt and slight blood. "Good fight but next time keep your hands together to block your face." He said walking off and putting his shirt on to just look for a new fight.
~~~~~~~~~~~
Tai was wearing his football jersy with big white numbers 21 on his shoulders and chest. "That was a great game." Kai said stretching his arms and saw Jordan walking along. He ran over waving his right arm for his left had his blue and white backpack hanging on it. "Sup Jordan how's Team Captain doin today." He sounded as he were in the army untill he noticed his brother walking by, and ducked his head so he wouldn't see.
Back to top Go down
Arkina

Arkina

PostSubject: Re: Lakeside High   Lakeside High - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 3:52 pm

Lola started to walk to a bench, but saw Tai and Jordan together. She decided to greet Tai and walked over, a grin not on her face. "Hiya, Tai. What are you guys discussing?" she asked being curious, as she usually was.
Back to top Go down
Kai_Takamini

Kai_Takamini

PostSubject: Re: Lakeside High   Lakeside High - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 3:59 pm

"Umm-uh, nothing yet." Tai said rather nervously as his brother was walking around in a wierd fashion, much like a beeline. Tai's eye's widened as his brother saw him, and began to walk over. Tai began to take off his shoes and socks knowing what his brother was going to say.
~~~
Kai saw his brother taking off his shoes as he stood above him. "You alredy know, Rule number Six: NO shoes or shirts." Kai said removing his shirt and shoes with quick ease, and going into a stance much like Bruce Lee movies. "Rule number Five brother Two guys to a fight." Kai said as Tai looked back at Jordan to let him know not to do anything.
Back to top Go down
Arkina

Arkina

PostSubject: Re: Lakeside High   Lakeside High - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 4:11 pm

Lola knew what was going on so well, she took off her socks and shoes."Hey, Kai. I may be a Prep, but that's because I was too good at other things." she muttered the truth while standing like Jackie Chan.
Back to top Go down
Kai_Takamini

Kai_Takamini

PostSubject: Re: Lakeside High   Lakeside High - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 4:20 pm

"It's just me and my brother." KAi said as Tai stood in a boxing position. "Ready?" Kai said with no anger in his eyes. "It doesn't matter if I say no." Kai had a slight fear in his voice as his brother punched him in the gut. "You still want to be a Jock? You've got skills." Kai said as he brother pulled back and punched him in the face. "IM sure fighting gets us nowhere." Tai said blocking an onslaught of punches a few getting through and hitting him in the gut even more.
~~~~ After Five minutes ~~~~~
Kai stood over his brother who was kneeling and slight blood dripping from his nose but even more from Kai's. Kai helped his brother up. "That was one of your better fights." Kai said patting him on his back, and simply walked off not sparing a glance at anyone else.
Back to top Go down
Arkina

Arkina

PostSubject: Re: Lakeside High   Lakeside High - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 4:22 pm

Lola had ran off to get some aid. She had her socks and shoes back on. She ran to Tai and wiped the blood off with some cotton balls. "What is up with your brother?" she asked after coming back from putting the things back inside the school.
Back to top Go down
Kai_Takamini

Kai_Takamini

PostSubject: Re: Lakeside High   Lakeside High - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 4:27 pm

"It's my brother he just wants whats best for me in his own way. He is just a stone heart cause of my dad's constant beatings as a kid." Tai said scratching his nose from the tickling of the cotton-balls. "Thank you, my brother fights cause thats his outlet and he thinks it helps me too." Tai said rubbing a sore spot on his stomache.
~~~~~
"Dang good fight from him today. Didn't think he could counter my roundhouse with that quick jab." He said to himself as he moved his jaw back and fourth till a crack was heard and his pain was relieved.
Back to top Go down
Arkina

Arkina

PostSubject: Re: Lakeside High   Lakeside High - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 4:40 pm

Lola chuckled, stood up, and walked inside the school. Lena followed, still on her skateboard.
Back to top Go down
Summer

Summer

PostSubject: Re: Lakeside High   Lakeside High - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 8:50 am

Valerie skated into the classroom and to her seats. Fighting? Really. For fun? That's retarded, She thought. She sat down in her desk her skateboard and her feet. Valerie silently swerved it from left to right.
~
Jordan rolled his eyes. They always want to fight He thought. Is that even a clique? Fighting for fun? Well I guess sports is kinda like that but we have a reason. Jordan sat down behind Valerie.
~
Valerie told him " I swear if you bother me I'm going to murder you, "
Back to top Go down
Arkina

Arkina

PostSubject: Re: Lakeside High   Lakeside High - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 3:43 pm

Lena skated in and put her skateboard under her desk, feet on, beside Valerie. "Don't worry, I got that covered." she muttered before making her hands into a fake gun and pointing it to Jordan. Lola entered the room, looking at Jordan, and sat on the other side of Valerie. Glad to be away from him...
Back to top Go down
Kai_Takamini

Kai_Takamini

PostSubject: Re: Lakeside High   Lakeside High - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 5:27 pm

Kai walked into his first class bookbag over his right shoulder, and noticed that most of the peopl Tai 'played' with were in that class. He let off a big sigh as he took a seat in the back trying to stay away from another Clique as possible.
~~~~~~~~~
Tai just followed Lola trying to find a way to get to his brother fighting isn't the best way to handle things. But he knew some more students were joining his 'club' lately and even a few teachers whom had major bruising on their faces after the weekend sometimes.
Back to top Go down
Summer

Summer

PostSubject: Re: Lakeside High   Lakeside High - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 7:24 am

Jordan texted Lola Are you mad at me? He then looked over at her for her response.
~
Valerie rolled her eyes as the Literature teacher walked in. She read to the class for the first 5 minutes.
Back to top Go down
Arkina

Arkina

PostSubject: Re: Lakeside High   Lakeside High - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 3:14 pm

Lena's eyes opened wide when Tai walked in. He looks TOTALLY weird. Oh, man...Okay, Lena, think about skating. Skating help makes weird guys go away. she thought before closing her eyes and listening to the teacher.

Lola knew right and had left her phone at home. She just paid straight attention to the teacher, while, of course, doodling pictures of Valerie, Lena and her on skateboards and skateboards themselves.
Back to top Go down
DarthAwesome

DarthAwesome

PostSubject: Re: Lakeside High   Lakeside High - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 4:34 pm

Shin sat right next to Lola im most of his classes and wrote down a note saying Hey, you want to go see a movie with me after school? He crumpled the note into a ball and tossed it onto Lola's desk.
Back to top Go down
Arkina

Arkina

PostSubject: Re: Lakeside High   Lakeside High - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 4:47 pm

"T-" Lola was about to say trash, but she saw writing. She read it and wrote, tomorrow. She passed it back.
Back to top Go down
Kai_Takamini

Kai_Takamini

PostSubject: Re: Lakeside High   Lakeside High - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 5:39 pm

Kai began to get restless as he was hankering for another fight. "Just an hour without it and I have the math teacher to fight with." He said running his fingers over the desk trying to stay away from other cliques, he just hated how they are all so blind to the real world. "They'll learn the hard way." He said to himself outloud.
~~~
Tai looked around trying to entertain himself while rocking his chair back and forth. "This is gonna be a long day. I can't wait for the game today." He said rubbing at his number 21 with his right hand
Back to top Go down
DarthAwesome

DarthAwesome

PostSubject: Re: Lakeside High   Lakeside High - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 7:11 pm

Shin looked at the note and nodded his head slightly.
Back to top Go down
Arkina

Arkina

PostSubject: Re: Lakeside High   Lakeside High - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 1:28 pm

Lola wasn't into boys anymore, but Jordan...He stays on the list of awaiting guys.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lakeside High   Lakeside High - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lakeside High
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Summer's and Kestra's Paradise! :: Fun Things! :: Roleplay!-
Jump to: