Summer's and Kestra's Paradise!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Summer's and Kestra's Paradise!

A site dedicated to people who are not in the family, and have been affected by the closing of CCF!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Summer ish say HELLO!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Summer

Summer

Summer ish say HELLO! Empty
PostSubject: Summer ish say HELLO!   Summer ish say HELLO! Icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 4:54 am

Hi!,

My name is Summer. I'm in 7th grade. I am 12 years old. My favorite colors are blue neon purple, neon green, neon pink, and neon orange. I have liked pokemon since I was 5 and still do everything with it that I can today! I am currently acted in a Pokemon TCG league and I'm working on building a Wailord deck that will actually work! I'm a very funny, and outgoing person. For everyone reading this I would just like to to come across that I am very appreciative of you for joining. I hope you have a wonderful time!

~Summer
Back to top Go down
Pokegal99
Admin
Pokegal99

PostSubject: Re: Summer ish say HELLO!   Summer ish say HELLO! Icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 10:07 am

*Glomp*

Hai. XD
Back to top Go down
https://s-and-k-paradise.forumotion.com
Arkina

Arkina

PostSubject: Re: Summer ish say HELLO!   Summer ish say HELLO! Icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 10:24 am

*glomps x2*

Yum! Who knew you could be delicious?
Back to top Go down
Summer

Summer

PostSubject: Re: Summer ish say HELLO!   Summer ish say HELLO! Icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 12:30 pm

Speaking of delicious, my friends and I say tasty and delicious gaily all the time, it's hilarious! lol!
Back to top Go down
Arkina

Arkina

PostSubject: Re: Summer ish say HELLO!   Summer ish say HELLO! Icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 1:28 pm

Gaily? I heard of no such thing.
Back to top Go down
Summer

Summer

PostSubject: Re: Summer ish say HELLO!   Summer ish say HELLO! Icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 4:49 pm

OK, so you know how gay men talk. (I'm not discriminating anyone) We say it like that.

~Summer
Back to top Go down
Arkina

Arkina

PostSubject: Re: Summer ish say HELLO!   Summer ish say HELLO! Icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 5:58 pm

Oh....AWESOME! Gaily voice: Tasty and delicious!

*batman*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Summer ish say HELLO!   Summer ish say HELLO! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Summer ish say HELLO!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Summer's and Kestra's Paradise! :: Important Stuff! :: Introductions!-
Jump to: