Summer's and Kestra's Paradise!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Summer's and Kestra's Paradise!

A site dedicated to people who are not in the family, and have been affected by the closing of CCF!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

One Love (Accepting Foreverz)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Kai_Takamini

Kai_Takamini

One Love (Accepting Foreverz) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: One Love (Accepting Foreverz)   One Love (Accepting Foreverz) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 10:46 pm

Kai sat there laughing, at the whole scene holding onto his Gir doll admiring one of the angles beauty. His siniacle laughing continued as he realized she got stabbed. His face got serious as marched over to Markus and threw a strong right hook towards his face. He opened his Gir backpack to reveal heavily protected bottled each with a different glowing liquid inside, he picked up one filled with red water and splashed it upon her wounds. "Hahahah It will burn Hahahaha, but haha you'll ha be better." Kai laughed insanly as he walked over to Mark. "Sorry Mark. Kai said with a sad puppy look in his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Arkina

Arkina

PostSubject: Re: One Love (Accepting Foreverz)   One Love (Accepting Foreverz) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 6:20 pm

"AGHHHHHHH!" Mimi yelled, as it hit her face. Blood was dripping down her cheek, for a cut remain there. Also, two bruises lay under her eye and above her eyebrows. "....." she muttered, trying to keep balance. She couldn't let Valerie get hurt. I have to...Only way. She's my friend, I have to save her in need.... she thought, hoping to keep strength. She punched Shin and Markus HARD in the face.
Back to top Go down
Kai_Takamini

Kai_Takamini

PostSubject: Re: One Love (Accepting Foreverz)   One Love (Accepting Foreverz) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 7:25 pm

"Wow she didn't bother hitting me." Kai thought to himself as he laughed away. "I Wonder who she is. NO! IM here to kill her! Thats my mission. Kai struggled within himself and clutched his head still laughing like a mad man.
Back to top Go down
DarthAwesome

DarthAwesome

PostSubject: Re: One Love (Accepting Foreverz)   One Love (Accepting Foreverz) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 3:01 pm

Shin fell to the ground and got ANGRY. He pulled his 10 throwing knives out of his backpack and strted chucking them at Mimi with extreme accuracy.
Back to top Go down
Summer

Summer

PostSubject: Re: One Love (Accepting Foreverz)   One Love (Accepting Foreverz) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 3:09 pm

Val just watched from the side now. She had no powers. She was helpless. But Valerie couldn't just let her friend die! She tried to focus her energy....and.......nothing. Val just finished watching.
Back to top Go down
Arkina

Arkina

PostSubject: Re: One Love (Accepting Foreverz)   One Love (Accepting Foreverz) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 6:10 pm

Mimi dodged the knives, punched Kai and Shin again. She was out of breath. Suddenly, she jumped in the air and wings sprouted. She put her hands in front, pointing to Valerie. "Valerie...No...Kau...ANGEL!!!!!" she yelled with all she had. Collapsing to the ground, she muttered, "Leave me..Save yourself..." With that, he eyes closed and she changed back to human.
Back to top Go down
Kai_Takamini

Kai_Takamini

PostSubject: Re: One Love (Accepting Foreverz)   One Love (Accepting Foreverz) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 7:16 pm

Kai studder stepped backwords as she hit him. "Hahahah!! She's mine!" Kai said as he walked foward towards the fallen girl, his demon form slowly taking over his body as tattered wings of a bat came from his back and horns of devil sprouted from his head, and what was like a living shadow was where Kai stood as he picked up Mimi, with one hand due to his demonic strength. "I hahahah Have mine hahah!" The shadow said as it walked away from the battle clutching his head as he finnally felt the pain from her punch register and blood ran from his nose. He took another bottle of red liquid from his Gir bag and drank some and poured the rest on Mimi's face some dripping into her mouth.
Back to top Go down
Summer

Summer

PostSubject: Re: One Love (Accepting Foreverz)   One Love (Accepting Foreverz) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 1:55 pm

" No! " Valerie shouted tackling Kai almost off the building. They were right on the edge. She pinned him down to the roof. " Don't. Touch her! " She shouted at him.
Back to top Go down
Arkina

Arkina

PostSubject: Re: One Love (Accepting Foreverz)   One Love (Accepting Foreverz) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 3:21 pm

'Valerie..." Mimi muttered. She winked, only enough for Valerie to see. But, she truly was weak. Once the liquid had poured inside her, she came back to Angel, but pretended to fully die.

Damion stood up. Mimi had not hit him. He jumped off the roof and landed safely, entering the school again. He walked to the back of the school, and collapsed on the ground.

((What's with the hahaha stuff?))
Back to top Go down
Kai_Takamini

Kai_Takamini

PostSubject: Re: One Love (Accepting Foreverz)   One Love (Accepting Foreverz) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 3:28 pm

(He laughs whenever he talks, I think i put that in my form? pale )

"Well a Fiesty one we have here." Kai said his laugh sounded as that of a evil clown. "You'll be my first kill then." Kai said as the shodow of a demon moved his hands and embraced Val in a bear hug. "I see you have no powers, so my kill shall be slow and painful." He said as he began to squeez slightly he could feel the strain in his arms but he didn't care as long as he was able to be free from hell.
Back to top Go down
Arkina

Arkina

PostSubject: Re: One Love (Accepting Foreverz)   One Love (Accepting Foreverz) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 4:00 pm

Mimi slid over and fell to the ground. She was totally dead now. Only way to revive her is if a Demon had shed a single tear on her. Damion stood up, pale face. He was truly demon now. He jumped to the roof and saw Mimi and Valerie. Save them...Be kind...They're in danger...Remember our love. That had caught his attention. He walked over to Mimi, as a tear dropped while he thought of the last sentence. He saw Valerie and walked over, pulling her to freedom.

Mimi opened her eyes, wings sprouted as Damion left. She flew in the air, holding Valerie here. She quickly shifted her to one side an shot lightning at them.
Back to top Go down
Kai_Takamini

Kai_Takamini

PostSubject: Re: One Love (Accepting Foreverz)   One Love (Accepting Foreverz) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 4:06 pm

"THE HELL DAMION!!" Kai yelled as he was almost free from his eternal hell. Kai tryed to dodge the lighting but it his him in the foot burning it, he began to scream bloody murder. HE clutched his head and the horns on his head grew slightly bigger and his wings less tattered. "You've done it now! Damion your first!" He said charging at him limping on his right foot.
Back to top Go down
Arkina

Arkina

PostSubject: Re: One Love (Accepting Foreverz)   One Love (Accepting Foreverz) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 4:09 pm

There could be no damage done to Damion. He was there, lay on the ground. Nor was he alive, nor dead. His soul had drifted off to somewhere for a rest. His family's thoughts had build too much in his mind, he was something brought back from the dead. Mimi left Valerie on the ground so she could escape. But, Mimi had to stay. She had to save Damion...He saved her life...
Back to top Go down
DarthAwesome

DarthAwesome

PostSubject: Re: One Love (Accepting Foreverz)   One Love (Accepting Foreverz) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 5:41 am

Shin, a full demon now, went over and picked up his knives. He threw 3 straight into Val's back.
Back to top Go down
Arkina

Arkina

PostSubject: Re: One Love (Accepting Foreverz)   One Love (Accepting Foreverz) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 3:48 pm

Mimi gestured for the soul to back and Damion disappear. That is what happened, until Mimi saw the knives. She pointed her hand to Val and muttered some words in a different language, then yelled, "Valerie No Kau ANGEL!!!" She jumped in front of the knives, taking some damage. Once Val changed into an Angel her wounds as a human would go away.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: One Love (Accepting Foreverz)   One Love (Accepting Foreverz) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

One Love (Accepting Foreverz)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2