Summer's and Kestra's Paradise!

A site dedicated to people who are not in the family, and have been affected by the closing of CCF!

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Lakeside High

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Summer

PostSubject: Lakeside High   Wed Sep 09, 2009 6:12 pm

In Los Angeles, California there is a school like no other, a school that has three things: good grades, good looking teens, and drama. No clique has ever been changed, no clique has ever said more than a few words to each other. Until now, until cliques began dating each other: Jocks date Rebels, Cheerleaders dating the nerds, and even the good boys dating the outsiders…the whole student body of West Ridge are seemingly going nuts. Something isn’t right between the leaders and the members, arguments are being had, rumors are being started and now the whole student body has no idea what to do or how to handle what they’ve always known, always experienced.

Can the leaders of the cliques return order and forget their feelings or will new rules be set? What about the teachers? How do they feel about the matter? Now having to look at their star pupils being sucked into popularity, coaches angry that their star players have other things on their minds instead of the game. And some teachers confused that some students are actually coming to class instead of laying out. Will Lakeside change for the better or will Lakeside be doomed to stay the same?

RULES:
ALL CCF RULES
NO GM
BE NICE
PG-15
DON'T GET TOO OVERDRAMATIC ABOUT ALL THE LOVE AND MISHAP GOING ON AT LAKESIDE
WE NEED AN EQUAL AMOUNT OF GUYS AND GIRLS
MAX 3 CHARACTERS

Forum:

Name:
Grade:
Position: (Leader, co-leader, member of what?)
Appearance:
Bio/Personality:
Crush:
Do you thinks the cliques should mix?:
Other:

Mine:

Name: Katie Satoski
Grade: Junior
Position: Leader of Skaters
Appearance:
Bio/Personality: Katie has been known as a little dark and mysterious. No one can really be incredibly close to her. She is a total skater girl but will be revealed as something else later in this story.
Crush: She'll tell you her theory if you ask her
Do you thinks the cliques should mix?: As friends yes, relationships, no.
Other:

Name: Jordan
Grade: Senior
Position: Leader of Jocks
Appearance: (GUY IN FRONT)
Bio/Personality: Tyler is known to be full of himself. He cares about his friends a lot though. He has dated so many girls he has a rep as a total player.
Crush: Let's see who the first girl is who catches his eye. Anyways....he really likes Lola but ya know he is a player.
Do you thinks the cliques should mix?: No! Pretty preppy girls and jocks belong together!!!!!
Other:

Current Cliques: (You can make them up in your post and once your accepted I'll add you here)

Skaters:
Leader: Katie
Co-leader: Lena
Members:

Jocks:
Leader: Jordan
Co-leader: Shin
Members:

Preps:
Leader: Lola
Co-leader:
Members:

Last edited by Summer on Fri Sep 11, 2009 4:58 am; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tryandgetme3

PostSubject: Re: Lakeside High   Wed Sep 09, 2009 6:23 pm

Name:Karter Smith
Grade:Junoir
Position: He really isn't in any group
Appearance:
Bio/Personality:He is fun and goofy. When he was little he had an ATV and now he drives it all the time.
Crush:None
Do you thinks the cliques should mix?:He's not in one *DF
Other:
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Summer

PostSubject: Re: Lakeside High   Wed Sep 09, 2009 6:25 pm

((Accepted. But eventually he will have to join a clique.))
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tryandgetme3

PostSubject: Re: Lakeside High   Wed Sep 09, 2009 6:27 pm

Yeah He was eventually going to get pulled to one
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Arkina

PostSubject: Re: Lakeside High   Wed Sep 09, 2009 6:30 pm

Name: Lola Sitianu
Position: Leader of Preps
Appearance: (WITH RED HAIR)
Bio/Personality: Lola may be the leader of preps, but she doesn't act like all that and so popular. She has a secret love she thinks she needs to express. She's sweet and kind and makes friends with dofferent cliques, but doesn't keep to a high level. She is great friends with skaters and likes to show it.
Crush: Jordan
Do you thinks the cliques should mix?: Friends are okay, but relationships would be too far.
Other:

Name: Lena Martu
Grade: Junior
Position: Co-Leader of Skaters
Appearance: (BLACK AND BLUE HAIR)
Bio/Personality: Lena is known to be an AMAZING skater. She has a boyfriend who's in a different clique and thinks it's alright for that. That's just some, you'll find everything about her in the RP!
Crush: Boyfriend someone please make!
Do you thinks the cliques should mix?: Relationships are okay, but kissing is a bit too much. Friends..PERFECT.
Other:
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Summer

PostSubject: Re: Lakeside High   Wed Sep 09, 2009 6:40 pm

((Welcome accepted!!!))
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DarthAwesome

PostSubject: Re: Lakeside High   Fri Sep 11, 2009 4:47 am

Name: Shin Toyohama
Position: Co-Leader of Jocks
Appearance:
Bio/Personality: Shin has been Jordan's best friend since middle school. He tried out for every sport that Jordan did, trying to prove that he was better, but in the end, Jordan always beat him. Shin is nice, caring, and VERY sarcastic.
Crush: Lola
Do you thinks the cliques should mix?: No, his opinion os the same as Jordan's
Other:
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Summer

PostSubject: Re: Lakeside High   Fri Sep 11, 2009 4:59 am

((Welcome! Accepted!!))
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Arkina

PostSubject: Re: Lakeside High   Fri Sep 11, 2009 4:14 pm

((When do we start?))
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Summer

PostSubject: Re: Lakeside High   Fri Sep 11, 2009 5:35 pm

((Now))

Katie skated to school, hands in her blue jeans. The wind was blowing her multi blond color hair back. She sighed and rolled her eyes at the thought of a new school year.
~
Jordan grinned as he drove to school in his car. He saw Katie and slowed down. " Need a lift? "
~
" Leave me alone Jordan, " Katie said to him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Arkina

PostSubject: Re: Lakeside High   Sat Sep 12, 2009 10:20 am

Lena skated beside Katie. "Come on, let's go faster. Maybe then he'll leave us alone." she muttered as her long black and blue hair flew in and out, covering her like a blanket.

Lola was walking to school, as she caught up with the three. "Hey guys." she muttered not stopping.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Summer

PostSubject: Re: Lakeside High   Sat Sep 12, 2009 12:38 pm

Jordan asked " Lola, well do you need a lift? ' He was a jock and she was a prep. He really liked her.
~
Val rolled her eyes and skated ahead of the car.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Arkina

PostSubject: Re: Lakeside High   Sat Sep 12, 2009 1:12 pm

Lola stopped. "No, thanks. The world is my home, and I wouldn't like to destroy it." And with that, she continued walking, but a bit faster.

Lena smiled and held up two thumbs, and skated to school doing the weird hand thing she does.

((You can see it in her appearance.))
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Summer

PostSubject: Re: Lakeside High   Sat Sep 12, 2009 4:52 pm

" Your loss " Jordan said speeding to school. He parked his car got out, locked it and headed to his locker. Girls were gazing and whispering about him.
~
Valerie skated into school and unpacked everything. She got ready for Literature.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Arkina

PostSubject: Re: Lakeside High   Sat Sep 12, 2009 5:54 pm

Lena followed and got ready for Literature as well. Lola was already on her way to class. I never knew how fast of a walker I am! she thought, putting the other side of her bag on her left shoulder.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Summer

PostSubject: Re: Lakeside High   Sun Sep 13, 2009 8:21 am

Jordan walked over to Lola and asked her " So how was your summer Lola? "
~
Val skated over to the ramps. She then began showing off why she was the leader of the skaters.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Arkina

PostSubject: Re: Lakeside High   Sun Sep 13, 2009 11:49 am

Lena laughed while shaking her head. She could skate better, but Val was the leader, and much cooler. She did the weird hand thing and skated over to the ramps.

Lola blushed, but it quickly faded. She began walking. "Well, it was prefect in one way. Me and my parents went to the Comic Con and the Ice Cream convention." she began her talk with the deep voice she had. Somehow, it matches her. "Blast, if you ask me." she added grinning, while she remembered.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DarthAwesome

PostSubject: Re: Lakeside High   Sun Sep 13, 2009 6:00 pm

Shin walked over to Jordan and Lola. "Sup Jordan." he says before holding out his fist for a knuckle bump. He looks at Lola and winks at her, hoping that Jordan won't notice, since it's against Jock laws to like a girl that another Jock liked first.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Arkina

PostSubject: Re: Lakeside High   Mon Sep 14, 2009 6:22 pm

Lola noticed. She didn't approve but winked back. "Listen, gotta go. Lena must be at the ramps, she wants to check out my moves." she muttered feeling nervous. Lola is a Prep, and she has to skate. It was her second time, first when she was 11 or 10.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DarthAwesome

PostSubject: Re: Lakeside High   Tue Sep 15, 2009 2:58 pm

Shin feels a little better, but still walks away really fast when Lola leaves.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Summer

PostSubject: Re: Lakeside High   Tue Sep 15, 2009 3:07 pm

" Your life, " He said to Lola. He knuckle touched Shin back.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Arkina

PostSubject: Re: Lakeside High   Tue Sep 15, 2009 6:16 pm

Lola stopped. My life...What does he mean? Should I ask him? How about out? Maybe to watch me? AGHHHH! He'd watch me get hurt. But then again, who does luck favor? She turned to Jordan. "Hey, do you wanna watch me? How about go out? And what do you mean by my life?" she asked before covering her mouth. She said too much. With that, she ran outside, Lena waiting.

She did the hand thing while going to the second ramp. "Come one." she muttered leading. She got off after stopping and Lola got on. She skated on the ramp....like a pro. LIKE A PRO!! "I can do this!" she exclaimed doing a flip in the air. Lena looked worried. She sat on the ground. "Slow down! It's been years since you last skated! You might fall!" she yelled, telling the truth. It was about to become true.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kai_Takamini

PostSubject: Re: Lakeside High   Tue Sep 15, 2009 10:41 pm

Name:Kai/Tai Takamini
Grade:Senior,Junior
Position: Leader of fighters.(They have this at my school abunch of guys just get together and fight, no hard feelings just fight because they love it.)/ Jock
Appearance:(NO giant headband and has green eyes.<--Kai/Tai--->
Bio/Personality:Kai loves to fight that is why he started his 'Fight club' During freshman year and is very hot headed and loves to start fights with other cliques. Kai didn't earn the leader cause he started Fight Club he earned it for being the best fighter in the county, He talks to his brother cause he's well his brother but normally fights with him whenever he can he has yet to have anyone earn his respect enough for him to be nice to them. There are currently no girls in his fight club./ Tai is a natural at any sport you put him in, he is normally seen still wearing his game jersey or seen with a girl that is wearing his jersey. Tai loves to chill with other jocks and is a big show-off unless his brother is with him then he is normally quiet so his brother doesn't pound on him.
Crush:None/Looking
Do you thinks the cliques should mix?:No he hates other cliques unless he is forced to talk to them/Lena Martu (Guy in bio?)
Other:(Sorry for the huge pictures) I love you
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Summer

PostSubject: Re: Lakeside High   Wed Sep 16, 2009 1:58 pm

Jordan ran after her and said " Yes, yes, and uh...nothing. " He said. He meant yes he would watch, yes he would go out, and nothing about the life thing.

((Accepted Kai! It's before classes))

Valerie rolled her eyes like she did every five minutes pretty much. She saw Jordan and Lola together and rolled her eyes again. She smacked herself in the head for doing that. Valerie always rolled her eyes too much. She just went back and forth on the ramps.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Arkina

PostSubject: Re: Lakeside High   Wed Sep 16, 2009 3:18 pm

Lena didn't notice Jordab, but Lola knew what he meant. "Take a seat!" she exclaimed, grinning, not as his presence, but because she had never felt so..so..so ALIVE!! Lena shook her head, muttered some words in Japanese and Lola stopped, feeling so fresh. "My turn after you!" she muttered as Lena started skating. "Valerie!!" Lola exclaimed running to the other ramp.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lakeside High   

Back to top Go down

Lakeside High
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Summer's and Kestra's Paradise! :: Fun Things! :: Roleplay!-
Jump to: