Summer's and Kestra's Paradise!

A site dedicated to people who are not in the family, and have been affected by the closing of CCF!

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

One Love (Accepting Foreverz)

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Summer

PostSubject: One Love (Accepting Foreverz)   Thu Sep 10, 2009 5:00 pm

Up There:

It was love at first sight for her but it was forbidden. A beautiful, high-class angel like her to be with a human? None the less he's a bad-boy. Her father said " NEVER. FORBIDDEN! " The girl started to cry. " If you love him so much, go ahead down there! " Those were the last words of her father. She was an angel, but now she was a fallen angel, sent down to earth being his age. She's still an angel, but to earn her wings and travel back she has to find her true love. The worst part is that he doesn't even know she exists. This has happened to 4 other angels too and now they go to the same high school. Hopefully everything goes good...

On Earth:

Partying all the time! It rocks! The 5 special boys of Blutrint Town are living life happily. ALL the girls love them but 5 have been quiet. It was the angels, and they were meant to be. Like Up There, it was love at first sight but they hardly know each other. How can it work out with those Demons running around?

Down There:

Death. Sorrow. Misery. They wanted to create chaos and misery on Earth though. There are 5 demons being sent to Earth to try to kill the fallen angels and crush the boy's dreams of love. They look like regular humans but are sent to fight and kill the angels.

It's really complicated....which side are you on?

Rules:

1. ALL SKP RULES
2. NO GM
3. PG-15 Kay?
4. Only girls can be angels. Only boys can be human. Both genders can be demons.
5. Max limit 2 characters. You can't have the same species though!
10. 5 boys of Blutrint town still needed. 2 of either gender for demons. 3 other angels needed
11. Remove brackets

Fallen Angel:
Name:
You Human Appearance now:
Personality/Bio: (Bio part not needed)
Crush: (Which boy?)
Special?:

Boys of Blutrint Town:
Name:
Personality/Bio: (Bio part not needed)
Crush: (Which angel?)
Special?:

Demons:

Name:
Human Appearance:
Personality/Bio:
Crush: (Girls, which human? Boys, which Angel?)
Special?:

Mine:
Name: Valerie (Val)
Angel Appearance:
Personality/Bio: Valerie is a very stubborn, independent,brave, tough, skater girl. She doesn't care what anyone thinks of her and will do whatever she wants. Valerie's brother killed her, himself, and their entire family.
Crush: Bio boy. (Could somebody play him?)

Name: Markus (Mark)
Demon Appearance:
Human Appearance:
Personality/Bio: Very dark, evil, and mysterious. Like Valerie, he'll do anything to get what he wants. He was a wanted murderer and was sent to hell for that.
Crush: He'll find his angel.

Last edited by Summer on Fri Sep 11, 2009 4:56 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Arkina

PostSubject: Re: One Love (Accepting Foreverz)   Thu Sep 10, 2009 6:53 pm

Fallen Angel:
Name: Mimi Lonatu
Angel Appearance:
Personality/Bio: Being as bad stunting girl as she is, she can have a sweet inner self. She isn't the type who shares with the world, but knows someones there for her. She can be stubborn and mean, but that's how she is. Sometimes, she's kind and caring. Two things she loves, her pick-pocketing and lying and getting away.
Crush: The one with peace and care...
Special?: Nothing, the whole world and everything is precious to her.

Demons:

Name: Damion Kiantu
Demon Appearance:
Human Appearance:
Personality/Bio: Damion's age might fool you. At his young age, he is one of the smartest demons, actually second. He is cruel and vicious, not to mention evil, destructive plans that hardly ever foil. People don't ask him about his past. He threatened to kill me. Trust me, you need a lot of protection if you do. But, he let me on to something. His parents were killed...By his hands only. he was outraged at the horrible treatment of others, he did something he never meant to do. Then after, he turned to the evil side.
Crush:
Special?: A picture of his family. That's all he has got left of them.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kai_Takamini

PostSubject: Re: One Love (Accepting Foreverz)   Thu Sep 10, 2009 9:27 pm

Name: Kai Takamini
Demon Appearance:
Human Appearance:
Personality/Bio: Kai is a bit childish even for a demon, but much more siniacle then you might think. Kai as a human Killed three of his friends and infront of his brother he said he wanted to see who had more blood. And according to police he was laughing rather insane the entire time he was attacking each of his friends. He was always one to laugh at the inappropriate times, Kai was sent to death at the age of eighteen but escaped the police and killed 11 more people before he was caught again, engraved in each of the bodies the police found, had an engraving of each letter in his name, (His first kill being K,2nd A etc....) And also carved into them was 'They wouldn't laugh'. NOw as a demon Kai is partnered with Mark due to his inability to talk without laughing siniacly or bringing up death, so the way Kai communicates with people and Mark is through Telepathy.
Crush: Mimi Lonatu
Special?:A Gir doll has always carried around
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DarthAwesome

PostSubject: Re: One Love (Accepting Foreverz)   Fri Sep 11, 2009 3:50 am

Name: Shin Toyohma
Demon Appearance: (no earrings)
Human Appearance:
Personality/Bio: Shin new he was going down there. He killed his mother, what kind of person wouldn't let him fall down there? He was sent up to kill an angel, and that was what he was going to do. Shin is a ruthles, killing machine and will stop at nothing to get his angel.
Crush: All in do time...
Special?: His senior class varisy ring, that can also be used as an exellent help when punching someone...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Summer

PostSubject: Re: One Love (Accepting Foreverz)   Fri Sep 11, 2009 4:57 am

((All accepted and welcome all!!))
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kai_Takamini

PostSubject: Re: One Love (Accepting Foreverz)   Fri Sep 11, 2009 8:20 am

(Thanks for accepting meh! Summah-chan!! BY the way SUMMAH, when might we be getting this Rp started?[Ie: When we have more humans or angles etc.....] By the way I used to be a total Pokemon TCG player, I had and ancient/Legandary pokemon deck. I rocked with Kabutops
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Summer

PostSubject: Re: One Love (Accepting Foreverz)   Fri Sep 11, 2009 1:37 pm

((I guess we could start now.))

Valerie sighed as she woke up in the front of the school. It was a half hour before time to start. Tears were rolling down her cheek as she saw the image repeating of her father banishing her. It wasn't her fault that's what her heart wanted! Val sighed as she opened the door even though it was locked, found her locker combo, and headed there. She got her schedule from her profile and sat down against a tree starting to write a song.
~
Markus was waiting for the other demons to awake in the alley. That was their usual meeting spot.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DarthAwesome

PostSubject: Re: One Love (Accepting Foreverz)   Fri Sep 11, 2009 2:37 pm

Shin was on the top of the roof in the alley. He yelled down, "What are we waiting for?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Summer

PostSubject: Re: One Love (Accepting Foreverz)   Fri Sep 11, 2009 2:46 pm

" Nothing, let's go. " Markus said as he began to walk to school.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Arkina

PostSubject: Re: One Love (Accepting Foreverz)   Fri Sep 11, 2009 3:19 pm

Damion chuckled as he came out of the darkness. He looked at Markus and shook his head, a plain grin on his face. "Well, isn't someone in a hurry? Tell us Markus, what is it?" he said sliding his hands in his pocket.

Mimi was ready for school. She went over and saw the lock was open, going in, she hurried to her locker. Knocking it with her fist and elbow, it opened up. She took out her profile, class list, textbooks and homework she had to yet complete. Mimi hurried to a tree where another girl was, but didn't realize, for she was on the other side.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Summer

PostSubject: Re: One Love (Accepting Foreverz)   Fri Sep 11, 2009 3:48 pm

" I'm going to school to screw with the angels. We were sent here to torture and kill them. Remember? " Mark said.
~
((Arkina, all the angels know each other))

Val got up and said " Hey Mimi. "
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Arkina

PostSubject: Re: One Love (Accepting Foreverz)   Fri Sep 11, 2009 4:13 pm

((I know, reread it.))

Mimi noticed Valerie. "Val, I didn't know you were here!" she exclaimed then finished doing her homework. She packed everything and put it in her backpack. She stood up. "All ready!"

Damion nodded. "But, it seems like something else is on your mind.." he muttered raising an eyebrow slightly. He walked off to school, slowly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DarthAwesome

PostSubject: Re: One Love (Accepting Foreverz)   Fri Sep 11, 2009 4:50 pm

Shin jumped down the 2 story building. "Just come on..." he said silently as he walked away.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kai_Takamini

PostSubject: Re: One Love (Accepting Foreverz)   Fri Sep 11, 2009 5:29 pm

All that was heard within the ally was a laughter that could make the joker proud, as Kai came into view in his human form from the shadows behind a dumpster. As he continued laughing Kai had his Gir doll like a backpack on. "HAHAHA!! What is todays agenda men! Hahahaha!" Kai said still chuckling at how everything seemt so funny to him. He lossened his tie as he slowly regained his composure with a slight laugh here and there as he walked up to Mark.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Summer

PostSubject: Re: One Love (Accepting Foreverz)   Fri Sep 11, 2009 5:39 pm

" Must I repeat myself? " Mark said. " We kill and torture angels. They just landed on Earth today. " He added entering the school.
~
Val said " Yea I'm here. " The doors opened. " Come on. " She grabbed Mimi's hand and dragged her up the stairs.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kai_Takamini

PostSubject: Re: One Love (Accepting Foreverz)   Fri Sep 11, 2009 5:45 pm

So Mark Torture and Kill. Seems to straight foward. But your my partner so might aswell make this pleasent. Kai said to Mark Telepathicly, as he opened his locker which was right at the entrance and took out all that was needed for today. He took in a deep breath through his nose and smelt an unpleasent smell, one that smelt..... Holy. He began to lagh aloud as the scent hit him hard. "They're haha Here AHAHAHA!!!" He said trying to compose himself as he followed the scent to a classroom, dragging Mark along with him. "ahaaha they are in here. hahah." He said as he covered his mouth muffling the sounds of his laughter.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Summer

PostSubject: Re: One Love (Accepting Foreverz)   Sat Sep 12, 2009 9:02 am

Val let out a small growl as the ran to the roof of the building.
~
Markus grinned as they followed the sent directly to the stairs. " Won't be long now, " He said grinning more.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Arkina

PostSubject: Re: One Love (Accepting Foreverz)   Sat Sep 12, 2009 10:17 am

Damion went into the school and hurried to the boys. "Must I be patient?" he asked practically annoyed.

Mimi let her hand free but followed. "What for?" she asked confused. "I mean, I think this is important for our safety.." as she began to think. "Demons?!?!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Summer

PostSubject: Re: One Love (Accepting Foreverz)   Sat Sep 12, 2009 12:35 pm

Valerie nodded her head as she looked around and spotted Markus. He saw her too. She gasped back and ran to the far edge of the roof. She needed her wings now.
~
Markus grinned as he spotted Val and said " The roof! " He opened the door to the roof.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Arkina

PostSubject: Re: One Love (Accepting Foreverz)   Sat Sep 12, 2009 1:16 pm

Mimi turned and chanted some words in a different language, then came into the air. A blue glow came around her, as she changed into an angel. "Mimi no kao Angel!" she said in that language.

Damion pushed himself ahead of Markus. He ran towards the angels, and then stopped dead. Mimi was an angel now. He collapsed to the ground, as the only picture of him and his family slid out of his coat pocket.

Yes, she was one, but without her wings. All she had was a white dress, and it shined way too much. Making demons to fall. Her only power, to jump high.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Summer

PostSubject: Re: One Love (Accepting Foreverz)   Sat Sep 12, 2009 4:53 pm

Valerie didn't know how to transform. She whispered the same thing but it didn't work.
~
Markus grinned and said " Devil Daggers, " 2 daggers appeared as he charged strait for Valerie.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Arkina

PostSubject: Re: One Love (Accepting Foreverz)   Sat Sep 12, 2009 5:53 pm

What Mimi didn't know, was that she had more powers and could grow wings. She saw the daggers, and couldn't let her friend get hurt while in human form. So she jumped in front of Valerie and the dagger went into her stomach as she felt nothing. They bounced back towards Markus, while blood trickled down her stainless, but not anymore, dress.

Damion stood up and quickly tucked the picture back in. He grumbled. He couldn't hurt anyone. The power left from his family was forcing him to let go of the thought.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DarthAwesome

PostSubject: Re: One Love (Accepting Foreverz)   Sun Sep 13, 2009 7:28 am

Shin was sitting back,intrigued with the angels.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Arkina

PostSubject: Re: One Love (Accepting Foreverz)   Sun Sep 13, 2009 11:51 am

Damion turned around. He saw Shin, and mumbled the words, "Scared of them..." I hate to hurt them, but I've joined the demons. It's the only way out of this pain he thought. His fist closed, as fire began to come through his veins and onto his palm. He opened his hand and a pile of fire emerged. Pain rushed through his body, as the pile dropped to the ground.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DarthAwesome

PostSubject: Re: One Love (Accepting Foreverz)   Sun Sep 13, 2009 5:55 pm

Shin looked down at his ring and twittled with it a bit. It soon became a knuckle puncher and he used it to sock Mimi in the face.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: One Love (Accepting Foreverz)   

Back to top Go down

One Love (Accepting Foreverz)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Summer's and Kestra's Paradise! :: Fun Things! :: Roleplay!-
Jump to: